Project Leader (Młodszy Kierownik Projektu)
- Reference no.
- PL - Bydgoszcz
- PL - Bydgoszcz
- Position Type
- Job Area
- Project Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Project Leader is overall responsible for successful project delivery according to agreed scope, time and budget. Project Leader leads independently smaller projects and is supported by senior team members in larger initiatives.
· Takes responsibility for the delivery of small to medium sized projects, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the deliverables to the business;
· Actively follows and promotes appropriate Project Governance;
· Ensures that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared, maintained and actively managed;
· Provides Financial estimates and actively manages all risks and issues;
· Delivers reports internally on delivery status, key performance indicators, etc; in a consistent, timely and accurate manner;
· Identifies issues and is able to articulate the impact on the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
· Master's degree, preferred in area of IT technologies;
· At least 1 years’ experience as a project leader, project support, team leader, technical project leader or significant business experience in other areas combined with strong interest in IT and project management;
· Proven history of taking initiative and coordination skills;
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
· Knowledge of project management methodologies and theory;
· Excellent knowledge of one of the foreign languages (second is a plus);
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Project is a plus;
· Project management certification (PMP/Prince 2 is a plus);
· Knowledge of IT infrastructure topics (e.g. servers, network, cloud) is a plus.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.