Project Leader (Młodszy Kierownik Projektu)
- Reference no.
- PL - Bydgoszcz
- PL - Bydgoszcz
- Position Type
- Job Area
- Project Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Project Leader is overall responsible for successful project delivery according to agreed scope, time and budget. Project Leader leads independently smaller projects and is supported by senior team members in larger initiatives.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of small to medium sized projects, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the deliverables to the business;
- Actively follows and promotes appropriate Project Governance;
- Ensures that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared, maintained and actively managed;
- Actively manages project team, develops and maintains resource schedule
- Accurately and on-time manages project revenue and margin as per business case;
- Provides Financial estimates and actively manages all risks and issues;
- Delivers reports internally on delivery status, key performance indicators, etc; in a consistent, timely and accurate manner;
- Identifies issues and is able to articulate the impact on the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Master's degree, preferred in area of IT technologies;
- At least 1 years’ experience as a project leader, project support, team leader, technical project leader or significant business experience in other areas combined with strong interest in IT and project management;
- Proven history of taking initiative and coordination skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and theory;
- Excellent knowledge of one of the foreign languages (second is a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Project is a plus;
- Project management certification (PMP/Prince 2 is a plus);
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure topics (e.g. servers, network, cloud) is a plus.
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)