Project Leader (Młodszy Kierownik Projektu)
PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Reference no.
- PL - Bydgoszcz
- PL - Bydgoszcz
- Position Type
- Job Area
- Project Management
- Job Type
- Full Time
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and Cloud Services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in payment industry. With cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Project Leader is overall responsible for successful project delivery according to agreed scope, time and budget. Project Leader leads independently smaller projects and is supported by senior team members in larger initiatives.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of small to medium sized projects, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the deliverables to the business;
- Actively follows and promotes appropriate Project Governance;
- Ensures that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared, maintained and actively managed;
- Actively manages project team, develops and maintains resource schedule
- Accurately and on-time manages project revenue and margin as per business case;
- Provides Financial estimates and actively manages all risks and issues;
- Delivers reports internally on delivery status, key performance indicators, etc; in a consistent, timely and accurate manner;
- Identifies issues and is able to articulate the impact on the project in terms of time, cost and quality.
- Master's degree, preferred in area of IT technologies,
- At least 1 years’ experience as a project leader, project support, team leader, technical project leader or significant business experience in other areas combined with strong interest in IT and project management,
- Proven history of taking initiative and coordination skills,
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and theory,
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level),
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Project is a plus,
- Project management certification (PMP/Prince 2 is a plus),
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure topics (e.g. servers, network, cloud) is a plus.
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)